Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 30, 2010



Today we didn't melt. Abby and I were so happy to be outside, we had a wonderful trip to the playground where someone's grandma made her a balloon animal. Then we came home, had lunch and took a wonderul 2 hour nap. No meltdowns happened today. I think she must have run out from yesterday which was, even in Abby terms, a field trip through a mental asylum. After days like that I just end up feeling shell shocked, like I have post traumatic stress syndrome or something. We went to Target tonight which makes Abby and I very happy, I love that store so. I got Abby a Jessie doll from Toy Story (one of her favourite new movies) and she loves her so much, she fell asleep holding her tonight. I love that she is getting to that age of really loving toys and pretending with them, but I'm also sad because her baby-ness is definetly being replaced by little girl-ness. My gosh time flies by...

1 comment:

  1. boy isn't that the truth.
    my baby turned 9 today.
    i'm still in denial.

    ReplyDelete