Friday, May 6, 2011

May 5th, 2011


This time I'm serious. I'm going to update my blog on a regular basis. It's going to be pretty embarassing if I don't do it this time since all my previous blog posts say the same thing. I have been on the downlow for a month or so but I'm feeling better now...why you say? I'm in my second trimester :) I wasn't feeling too hot in the first, there was lots of movies watched and naps taken and the camera was only brought out for clients. Now that the weather is nicer and I have a bit more energy it's time to become the mamarazzi again. We went to the park yesterday with some friends. Abby has been dying to go to the park for the last few days but it was plain old yuck outside so we jumped at the chance to enjoy some semi warm weather and no rain. 3 is an interesting age so far, lots of boundaries are being tested and sometimes it's really no fun at all. But most of the time it is and I'm really trying to be calm and explain things when things get hairy instead of pulling out my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment