Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January 19th, 2011



2 1/2 is an interesting age, I guess technically she is over 2 1/2 now...so 33 months is a trying age. Some days I am just out of patience, some days I am out of fight, and some days I am super mom and can do it all. Abby is SUPER bossy right now, with everyone. Especially little boys, I don't know if this is normal girl behaviour but it's funny and a little troubling at the same time. Am I like that with my husband? maybe she is learning it from watching me like that stupid commercial lol. Today was a good day, we laughed, we played "Princesses and Super Heroes", we watched a movie, and we snuggled. Today was less about a power struggle and more about making a cardboard box into a pirate ship. I hope we have more of those days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment