Thursday, December 2, 2010

December 2, 2010




I had dinner tonight out with some girlfriends to celebrate birthdays, what is it about girls night out that is just so awesomefantasticrejuvenating? Even though we were all tired by 10 and so full we could barely move I feel like I've reconnected with my non-mommy self again, and I needed that. Being a mom is awesome but sometimes I wonder what happened to that girl who went out and danced till 4 am every weekend, is she still in here somewhere? Gosh I miss dancing, the only dancing I seem to do lately is to the Beauty and Beast soundtrack (and I have to be the Beast). Here are some photos from Abby and her dinner of champions, mac n cheese, dinosaur nuggets, and corn.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Beast! You're the best! We'll go out again some day, when we're 60, and dance all night, till like 9, or till we fall and break a hip. Girls night was fun!

    ReplyDelete